DevCor +Mobility Pro
Everyday Nutritional Support For Mobility & Flexibility
Herbal Medication For Pain & Inflammation
Vetri-Science DevCor +Mobility Pro is a dietary supplement that combines Corydalis, Devil’s Claw, Boswellia and Bromelain to support mobility, flexibility and comfort required for everyday activity. Devcor +Mobility has been designed to help relieve general aches and pains associated with physical activity and over-exertion making it an exceptional every day support product for energetic dogs and cats.
DevCor Mobility Pro Supports:
- Joint comfort (including neck, shoulder, knee and extremities)
- Mobility, range of motion and flexibility
- Muscle and joint comfort after training, competition, athletic events and normal day-to-day wear-and-tear
- Relief from pain and inflammation due to arthritis, acute injury or post surgical discomfort.
DevCor +Mobility Pro is veterinary approved as an herbal, natural alternative to the use of prescription NSAID medications given for pain. Can be given everyday or as needed for pain management.
About the ingredients:
• Corydalis yanhusuo is an herb used in Chinese medicine. It has been studied for its swift response in helping the body to deal with both acute and chronic joint discomfort. It has been shown to exhibit a wide number of actions on the central nervous system which support comfort. Corydalis working on the dopamine receptors and helps to suppresses neuropathic, chronic and acute pain. It also works to inhibit the reticular activating system (RAS), a part of the brain responsible for filtering stimuli.
• Devil’s Claw is a plant indigenous to South Africa. The active ingredients in Devil’s Claw are iridoid glycosides called harpagosides, which are found in the secondary root. Devil’s Claw has been used for thousands of years in Africa for fever, joint discomfort and skin conditions. It appears to support joint flexibility and comfort by its ability to promote the production of favorable prostaglandins (1 & 3) and leukotrienes. Devil'a Claw is also a cox inhibitor.
• Boswellia is an herb that has been associated with improved joint comfort by maintaining proper prostaglandin levels and helping the body manage 5-lipoxygenase chemicals and leukotriene synthesis. Boswellia also provides antioxidant protection and supports the immune system.
Boswellia is a cox and lox inhibitor like NSAIDS but doesn't have the same gastrointestional effects of NSAIDs such as gastric ulcers, stomach upset or cardiovascular effects.
• Bromelain is one of a group of proteolytic enzymes. Proteolytic enzymes are capable of digesting protein especially a substance called fibrin. Fibrin is an insoluble protein that is associated with fluid retention and tissue injuries. Proper regulation of fibrinolysis (the process of breaking down/dissolving fibrin) can help maintain healthy blood flow by ensuring that tissue receives the blood and oxygen required to support healing. Bromelain also supports joint comfort and for this reason is helpful in supporting the healing process of minor burns; injuries particularly sprains and strains; muscle injuries; and the discomfort, swelling and tenderness that accompany sports injuries. It contributes to joint comfort by helping the body inhibit those prostaglandins that contribute to discomfort.
more for the soft tissue aspect of pain and inflammation associated
with arthritis, acute injury or post surgery pain. Bromelain assists in
maintaining proper blood flow and dissolution of fibrin, a protein
associated with fluid retention and tissue injuries.
DevCor Mobility Pro is an excellent choice for supporting discomfort resulting from everyday activity in energetic pets.
Directions For Use:
Under 10 lbs :: 1/4 capsule twice daily
10-20 lbs :: 1/2 capsule twice daily
21 - 50 lbs :: 1 capsule twice daily
51- 100 lbs :: 2 capsules twice daily
Over 100 lbs :: 3 capsules twice daily
Use as needed for maximum comfort for dogs or cats with limited mobility and flexibility
Active ingredients Per 2 Capsules:
Proprietary Blend [Corydalis Yanhusuo Rhizome, 1400 mg
Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) Extract,
Boswellia serrata Extract, Bromelain]
Inactive Ingredients: gelatin, magnesium stearate, rice flour.
Rx Medication Sold Only To Licensed Veterinarians. Current License Must Be On File Prior To Shipping.