Omega 3 & 6 Capsules
Dechra EicosaCaps For Dogs contains Omega-3 & 6 fatty acids along with the antioxidants Vitamins C, E, Zinc and Garlic.
Dogs & cats have strict dietary requirements for certain
polyunsaturated fatty acids that are important for maintaining skin and hair
coat conditions, reproductive function & tissue repair. Appropriate fatty acids can reduce chronic itching, excessive shedding and help brighten dry, lusterless coats.
Current research shows that Omega-3 fatty acids also play an
important role in mediating and regulating inflammatory, immune & aggregatory
responses within the body.
Omega-3 offers considerable potential for disease prevention
and in the therapeutic management of a wide variety of clinical disorders.
Subsequently Omega-3 supplements have been used in veterinary
trials, predominately in animals with inflammatory and immune-based conditions,
with very favorable clinical responses.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Safflower Oil . . . 350.0 mg
- Fish Oil . . . 263.0 mg
- Borage Oil . . . 138.0 mg
- Ascorbic Acid . . . 100.0 mg
- Zinc . . . 4.0 mg
- Vitamin E 10.0 IU
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) . . . 47.3 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) . . . 31.6 mg
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) . . . 27.6 mg
- Linoleic Acid (LA) . . . 300.3 mg
Omega-3 & 6 supplements are beneficial but not limited to the
- Dermatologic diseases: atopic dermatitis, food allergies,
flea bite allergy, seborrhea complex, pyoderma, dry & dull coats
- Degenerative joint disease: hip dysplasia, pelvic arthritis
- Thromboembolic disease (dogs)
- Eosinophilic granuloma complex
- Behavioral disorders
- Kidney, liver, bladder and cardiac problems
Directions For Use:
Give one capsule daily to dogs 41 lbs 70 lbs, or as directed by your veterinarian. Offer as a treat or open the capsule and mix the contents into the pet's food.
Ingredients:Storage at room temperature 59°-86° F
263 mg Purified marine oil extract, 138 mg borage oil, 10 I.U. natural
vitamin E, 10,000 mcg zinc sulfate (4,000 mcg elemental zinc), 100 mg
vitamin C, 350 mg safflower oil, garlic oil equivalent to 10 mg of fresh
Dechra Veterinary Products