Ketoseb +PS Mousse
Antibacterial - Antifungal
Ceva Ketoseb +PS Mousse is an antiseptic cleansing mousse for dermatological conditions responsive to chlorhexidine and ketoconazole. This combination offers a broad-spectrum antiseptic activity. Chlorhexidine is antibacterial against common skin pathogens. Ketoconazole is an antifungal effective against fungi, ringworm and yeast (Malassezia pachydermatis).
Phytosphingosine is a pro-ceramide to restore the skin barrier and help in
the long-term management of skin conditions. Phytosphingosine-salicyloyl also
has anti-inflammatory properties. Ketoseb +PS Mousse leaves the hair feeling clean, shiny and pleasantly scented.
Shake well before use. External use only.
- Localized Use: Brush the coat thoroughly. Apply on dry coat. Dispense one or two pumps in the hand and then apply on the animal. Massage into the hair coat in order for the product to reach the skin. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Apply as often as necessary.
- Generalized Use: Brush the coat thoroughly. Apply on dry coat. Dispense one or two pumps in the hand and then apply on the animal. Massage into the hair coat in order for the product to reach thee skin. Repeat as many times as necessary to cover the whole body. Avoid areas around the eyes and mouth. Do no rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, the animal may b brushed and again to bring luster.
- Under 11 lbs: 1 pump per 2 lbs
- 12-88 lbs : 1 pump per 4 lbs
- Over 89 lbs: 1 pump per 6 lbs
Dosage can be doubled for long-haired dogs. It is usually recommended by veterinarians to use in combination with Ketoseb =PS Shampoo, bathing on day 1 and applying the mousse on day 3 and day 6. Repeat for 2 to 3 weeks.
Caution: For external use only on dogs and cats. Avoid contact with
eyes or mucous membranes. If undue skin irritation develops or increases,
discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
Ingredients: Water, Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Ketoconazole 1%, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Phytosphingosine 0.05%, Salicyloyl, Methylisothiazolinone.
Store at controlled room temperature of 59°-86°F.
Packaging: 6.8 oz dispensing bottle