Rebound Recuperation Formula For Cats
Targeted, Balanced & Fortified Nutrition
Rebound Recuperation Formula - Virbac is a highly palatable and ready-to-use, low calorie liquid supplement that supports healthy eating and drinking behavior. Formulated to provide beneficial and essential nutrients recommended for support during the earliest stages and throughout recuperation. Rich in vital nutrients, Omega-3 and Omega-6 prebiotics and vitamins.
Rebound Recuperation Formula is designed to feed the gut, support the immune system and promote eating and drinking. The low calorie formula absorbs rapidly into the GI tract.
Key Features and Ingredients
- Supports Immune Function - with zinc, Arginine, Prebiotics
- Supports Gastrointestinal Tract Integrity - with Glutamine
- Support Skin Health - with Zinc, Arginine, Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- Antioxidants - B and E Vitamins
- Support Intestinal Microbial Balance - with Inulin and Fructooligosaccarides
- Delivers key ingredients for recuperation: arginine, taurine, and omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids
Shake well before using. Light sedimentation is normal. Give a total daily volume of 3 ml/lb. It is recommended that this product be used under veterinary supervision.
- Under 9 lbs :: Give 24 ml per day
- 9 to 13 lbs :: Give 36 ml per day
- 13 to 18 lbs :: Give 48 ml per day
Small frequent feedings are suggested in the earlier stages of recuperation. Use the measuring cup provided.
Rebound Recuperation Formula can be given alone, mixed with water or added to food. The liquid form also enables tube or syringe feeding. For oral use only. Water should be available at all times. Indicated for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Water, spray dried chicken liver, Poultry broth (concentrate), Poultry fat, Maltodextrins, Lecithin, Rapeseed oil, Modified corn starch, Powdered cellulose, Insulin, Fructooligosaccharide, Guar gum, Xanthan gum, Taurine, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Niacin, Riboflavin (source of vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate.
Free from artificial preservatives and coloring agents.
Calorie content: 13.8 kcal/30 ml
Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 days.
Virbac Animal Health