UNIVAC 10 Vaccine For Dogs
Univac 9 Canine Vaccine (DA2LPP) is for the vaccination of healthy dogs
against Canine Distemper, Infectious Canine Hepatitis, Canine Adenovirus Type 2, Canine Parainfluenza, Canine Parvovirus, Leptospira Canicloa, Leptospira Icterohaemorrhagiae, Leptospira Grippotyphosa, and Leptospira Pomona. The CAV-2 fraction cross-protects against infection caused by Infectious Canine Hepatitis (CAV-1).
Suggested Vaccination Program
Puppies: Typically, puppies are vaccinated at 6 weeks of age with revaccination
every 2-3 weeks until at least 16 weeks of age. Persistence of maternal origin
antibodies in puppies usually determines the timing of vaccinations. All dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive one dose of Univac 9 and a second dose 2 to 3 weeks later. Annual
revaccination with a single 1 mL dose is recommended.
Adult dogs: Dogs over 16 weeks of age that have not been previously
vaccinated should receive the initial vaccination followed with a booster 2-3
weeks later. Annual revaccination is recommended.
Dosage & Administration
Open the syringe by twisting or tapping the cap against a hard surface to break the heat weld. Aseptically rehydrate the desiccated vaccine fraction with the accompanying vial
of liquid virus vaccine. Shake well and administer entire contents (1 mL) by subcutaneous (SC) injection.
Store at 35-45° F (2-7° C). Do not freeze. Use entire contents when first
rehydrated. Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches. In case of anaphlactic reactions, epinephrine should be
Preservatives: gentamicin and amphotericin B.
For use in dogs only.
A vial of desiccated vaccine containing a combination of immunogenic, attenuated stains of Canine Distemper, Canine Adenovirus Type-2,(CAV-2), Canine Parainfluenza and Canine Parvovirus Type 2b. The diluent contains killed antigens for Leptospira Canicloa, Leptospira
Icterohaemorrhagiae, Leptospira Grippotyphosa and Leptospira Pomona bacterin. Display carton - 25 x 1 dose sealed packs. Needle and syringe
included. Four displays per shipper.
- Single dose "tamper evident" sealed pack.
- Colorful packs with clear section to allow customers to see the
- Needle and syringe included.
- Attractive display carton to stimulate additional sales.
- Display carton shrink wrapped to protect professional appearance.
- Independent studies have demonstrated CPV seroconversion in pups with
measurable material antibody(7).
- Trials demonstrate protection against CPV-2b challenge.
- Unique killed canine adenovirus type 2 provides highly effective
protection for both CAV2 and infectious canine hepatitis and eliminates risk
of vaccines virus shedding.
- Ideal for cases where coronavirus is not required.
- Convenient choice of administration IM or SC.
ProLabs For Healthy Pets