Entero Health Pro
Supports Management of Recurring Diarrhea
Entero Health Pro by VetriScience supports long-term intestinal health and is veterinarian recommended to help manage recurring diarrhea in dogs and cats. Formulated to help maintain the protective mucosal lining of the intestinal tract and normalize bowel function. Entero Health Pro is designed specifically for pets that struggle with regular digestive health problems, that can lead to many other health issues over time. A strong GI tract may help alleviate intestinal distress due to stress, illness, food sensitivity and environmental conditions.
Entero Health Pro supports long-term intestinal health in dogs and cats.
- Recommended for the management of recurring diarrhea
- For dogs and cats of all ages and weight ranges
- Contains unique ingredients to support healthy gut and soothe intestinal membranes
- Maintains the three critical areas of the GI tract: micorflora environment, mucin layer, intestinal infrastructure
The ingredients in Entero Health Pro help to maintain the mucosal lining of the intestinal tract which in turn allows for better absorption of nutrients, less susceptibility to irritation, fewer instances of dehydration and a smoother process for the body to expel waste.
The featured ingredient, Entero-Chronic, is a clinically researched blend of four ingredients. Working in a multimodal fashion, these ingredients support a healthy gut while zinc carnosine and slippery elm bark support and soothe intestinal membranes.
Directions for use:
- Adult Dogs:
- 0-30 lbs: 1 chew daily
- 31-60 lbs: 2 chew daily
- 61+ lbs: 3 chews daily
- Adult Cats: All weight ranges: ½ chew daily.
- Entero-Chronic proprietary blend (α-Glucans, mannan oligosaccharides (MOS), β-Glucans, mucopolysaccharides).1500 mg
- L-Glutamine 200 mg
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) Bark 100 mg
- L-Arginine 40 mg
- PepZin GI Zinc Carnosine (ZnC chelate complex) 40 mg
VetriScience Pro line Products: Sales Are Restricted to Veterinarians Only
arabic gum, bentonite, calcium sulfate, cellulose, citric acid, citrus pectin, duck flavor, ferric oxide, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, sweet potato powder, vegetable oil, water.
Packaging: 60 duck flavored chews