GI Balance Pro
Supports Digestion, GI Regularity & Immune Health
VetriScience GI Balance Pro is a veterinary strength probiotic with prebiotics for supporting a healthy digestive tract environment, regularity, a healthy immune system and microbial balance in times of stress or after antibiotic therapy. With an abundance of highly stable probiotics per chew and the added benefit of soluble prebiotic fiber, this palatable supplement offers advanced gastrointestinal and immune support.
GI Balance Pro is a symbiotic supplement veterinarian recommended for daily use and in times of increased stress.
- Digestive disorders
- To support normal bacterial balance after antibiotic therapy
Feeding Directions For Dogs & Cats:
- 0-30 lbs :: 1 chew daily
- 31-60 lbs :: 2 chews daily
- 61+ lbs :: 3 chews daily
oat flour, rye flour, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, natural duck flavor, arabic gum, canola oil, soy lecithin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract, dried skim milk, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, water, citrus pectin, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, sorbic acid (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative), natural mixed tocopherols (a preservative)
Guaranteed Analysis Per Chew (3 g):
- Moisture . . . 10.44%
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) . . . 100 mg
- Bacillus coagulans . . . 333,500,000 CFU/gram
Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that help control the critical balance in the intestinal tract. They prevent the growth of undesirable microorganisms. Balance within the digestive system is essential to maintain a healthy digestive GI tract, protect against disease, improve digestion and enhance the body's overall health. Microflora also reside in other areas where mucous membranes are exposed to the environment, such as the skin, respiratory tract and genital-urinary tract.
VetriScience Pro line Products: Sales Are Restricted to Veterinarians Only
- Aids in digestion, absorption and regularity
- Helps prevent the overgrowth of undesirable bacteria in the intestinal tract
- FOS is not digested and will increase the amount of material in the GI tract, stimulating the elimination process and regularity