Advantage II For Kittens 2-5 lbs lbs
Once-A-Month Topical Flea Prevention and
Treatment for Cats
For Use ONLY on Cats 8 Weeks and Older
For the Prevention and Treatment of Flea
Infestations on Cats
- Kills all flea life stages
- Controls existing flea infestations on your cat and prevents further infestations
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of application
- Convenient, easy to apply topical solution
The successive feeding activity of fleas on cats frequently may elicit a hypersensitivity skin disorder known as flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) or flea bite hypersensitivity. Treatment of cats with Advantage II rapidly kills fleas and reduces the incidence of this condition.
Advantage II kills the existing fleas on cats within 12 hours. Reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours with protection against further flea infestation lasting for four (4) weeks. Pre-existing pupae in the environment may continue to emerge for six (6) weeks or longer depending upon the climatic conditions.
Fleas, eggs and larvae in the cat's surroundings are killed following contact with an Advantage II treated cat. Advantage II provides multi-stage flea control effectively breaking all flea life-cycle stages for quick and lasting control of flea populations.
Advantage II kills adult fleas quickly within 12 hours, inhibits the development of immature flea life stages and prevents them from reaching the biting adult stage.
Advantage II is waterproof and remains effective following a shampoo treatment or after exposure to rain or sunlight.
Apply monthly treatments for optimal control and prevention of fleas.
Directions For Use:
How to open:
- Being careful not to cut close to the blister cavities, take scissors and cut off one section of the card containing a single tube.
- Take the separated section, and cut into the blister cavity across the small side, close to the cap of the tube.
- Peel off the foil, and take out the tube.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each tube.
How to Apply:
- Use only on cats and kittens. Do not use on other animals.
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- 6. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents of the tube directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your cat's eyes or mouth. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product.
- Discard empty tube.
- Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every fourteen (14) days for kittens or once every seven (7) days for small and large cats. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.10%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%
Keep out of reach of children
ADVANTAGE II Kitten
80130198 - Four 0.014 fl oz (0.23 mL) Tubes
80130198 - Six 0.014 fl oz (0.23 mL) Tubes
ADVANTAGE II Small Cat
79143656 - Four 0.014 fl oz (0.4 mL) Tubes
79143656 - Six 0.014 fl oz (0.4 mL) Tubes
ADVANTAGE II Large Cat
79147791 - Four 0.027 fl oz (0.8 mL) Tubes
79147791 - Six 0.027 fl oz (0.8 mL) Tubes