BioSPOT Spot On Flea & Tick Control For Over 60 lbs
Farnum BioSPOT Spot On Flea & Tick Control For Dogs kills
and repels adult fleas for up to 3 to 4 weeks. Kills flea eggs and larvae
for up to 4 months. Kills and repels ticks for up to 4 weeks, including Deer
Ticks (vector of Lyme Disease), Brown Dog Ticks and American Dog Ticks. It
also protects against blood feeding by mosquitoes (vector of heartworm) for
up to 4 weeks. Use only on dogs over 12 weeks of age.
Directions for Use:
Use only on dogs over 12 weeks of age.
Do not use on cats or animals other
than dogs. May be toxic and potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by
cats. Do not get this product in your dog's eyes or mouth. Repeat
applications may be made if necessary, but do not apply more often than once
every 3 weeks, except to reapply after shampooing the dog.
For Dogs Weighing Over 60 lbs: Apply approximately half of the tube (2.25 mL) of BIO SPOT
solution as a spot or stripe to the dog's back between the shoulder blades
and apply the rest of the tube's contents (2.25 mL) as a spot or stripe to
the dog's back directly in front of the base of the tail. Or apply the
entire tube (4.5 mL) as a continuous stripe on the dog's back starting
between the shoulder blades and ending directly in front of the base of the
How To Apply: Remove product tube from
package. Holding tube with notched end pointing up and away from face and
body, snap or cut off narrow end at notches. Invert tube over dog and use
open end to part dog's hair. Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the
solution to the dog's skin. Wrap tube and put in trash.
is an effective and easy to use product. BIO SPOT
has demonstrated greater than 92% control of fleas within one day of
application. BIO SPOT prevents eggs from
fleas on treated dogs from developing into biting adults for up to 4 months.
BIO SPOT kills and repels Deer Ticks (vector
of Lyme Disease), Brown Dog Ticks, and American Dog Ticks for up to 4 weeks.
BIO SPOT also kills and repels mosquitoes
and protects against bloodfeeding by mosquitoes (vector of heartworm) for up
to 4 weeks.
Do not use on cats or animals other than dogs. Do not use on puppies
under 12 weeks of age.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Caution:
Hazards to Humans: Harmful if
swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Causes moderate eye
irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Hazards to Domestic Animals: For
external use on dogs only. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged,
medicated, pregnant, or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on
dogs with known organ dysfunction. Do not use on cats or animals other than
dogs. Cats which actively groom or engage in close physical contact with
treated dogs may be at risk of serious harmful effect. Certain medications
can interact with pesticides. It is advisable to consult a veterinarian
before using this product with any other pesticide or drug.
If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control
Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass
of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by
a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse
slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if
present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison
Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label
with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for
Adverse Reactions: Some animals may be
sensitive to ingredients in this product. Reactions in dogs may include skin
sensitivity. Dogs may show lethargy, increased pruritus (itchiness),
erythema (redness), rash and hair discoloration or hair loss at the
application sfite. Observe the dog following treatment. Sensitivity may
occur after using any pesticide product on pets. If signs of sensitivity
occur, bathe your dog with a mild, non-insecticidal shampoo and rinse with
large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian
Environmental Hazards: This product is
extremely toxic to fish. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate
water when disposing of product or packaging.
Storage and Disposal:
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Protect from freezing.
Pesticide Disposal: Securely wrap
original container in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash.
Container Disposal: Do not reuse empty
container. Wrap container and put in trash.
out of reach of children.