Galliprant (grapiprant tablets) - Aratana Therapeutics is indicated for the control of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis in dogs. Galliprant tablets are scored and pork liver flavored for easy administration.
Galliprant is a prostaglandin E2 EP4 receptor antagonist; a con-cyclooxygenase (COX) inhibiting, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
Dosage and Administration:
The dose of Galliprant is 0.9 mg/lb (2 mg/kg) once daily. Dogs less than 8 lbs cannot be accurately dosed. For use in dogs only.
- 20 mg Tablet
- 8 to 15 lbs :: Give 1/2 tablet (20 mg tablet) once daily
- 15.1 to 30 lbs :: Give 1 tablet (20 mg tablet) once daily
- 60 mg Tablet
- 30.1 to 45 lbs :: Give 0.5 tablet (60 mg tablet) once daily
- 45.1 to 75 lbs :: Give 1 tablet (60 mg tablet) once daily
- 100 mg Tablet
- 75.1 to 150 lbs :: Give 1 tablet (100 mg tablet) once daily
- 150 to 220 lbs :: Give 2 tablets (100 mg tablet) once daily
20 mg, 60 mg and 100 mg flavored tablets in 7, 30 and 90 count bottles
Federal (USA) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian
Rx Medication Sold Only To Licensed Veterinarians & Pharmacies. Current License Must Be On File Prior To Shipping.