Nutri-Vet Senior-Vite Chewables For Dogs
Daily Vitamin & Mineral Support
Nutri-Vet Senior-Vite Chewables provide a balanced blend of beneficial vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other essential nutrients to optimize physical health, vitality and mental well-being in senior dogs. The synergistic combination of ingredients work together to support cardiac and brain function, as well as to help combat degenerative mechanisms and oxidative stress in elderly canines. Veterinarian recommended to provide added vitamins, minerals and other nutrients for senior dogs.
Directions for Use:
- Vitamin A is essential for normal skin and mucous membrane health and helps maintain resistance to infections.
- Vitamin D is needed for proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus from intestinal tract.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps maintain normal skin and mucous membranes, cardiovascular function and a healthy circulatory system. It also protects cells against damaging “free radicals”.
- Vitamin C supports joint, cardiovascular, cognition, vision and immune health.
- Zinc, magnesium, manganese and copper are essential minerals important in many biological reactions in the body.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) is essential for normal maintenance of the digestive and nervous systems. It assists with cognitive disorders.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) is important in promoting release of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins and maintaining the integrity of red blood cells.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) is necessary for nervous system and brain function and helps the body release energy from proteins, fats, and carbohydrates during metabolism.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) helps protein build body tissue and aids in fat metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 aids in forming red blood cells and support of cardiovascular function. It helps in building genetic material, functioning of the nervous system and metabolizing protein and fat in the body.
- Choline and inositol help support memory and cognitive functions.
Give one liver chewable tablet daily per 20 lbs of body weight.
Guaranteed Analysis per Chewable:
- Crude Protein . . . 5%
- Crude Fat . . . 8%
- Crude Fiber (max) . . . 26%
- Moisture (max) . . . 10%
- Magnesium . . . 0.6%
- Iron . . . 4 mg
- Copper . . . 4 mcg
- Manganese . . . 1 mg
- Zinc . . . 2 mg
- Iodine . . . 5 mcg
- Selenium . . . 5 mcg
- Vitamin A . . . 1,500 IU
- Vitamin D . . . 75 IU
- Vitamin E (dl Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) . . . 25 IU
- Thiamine . . . 8 mg
- Riboflavin . . . 4 mg
- Pantothenic Acid . . . 7 mg
- Niacin . . . 3 mg
- Niacinamide . . . 8 mg
- Pyridoxine . . . 4 mg
- Folic Acid . . . 20 mcg
- Vitamin B12 . . . 3 mcg
- Choline . . . 8 mg
- Biotin . . . 3 mcg
- Taurine . . . 50 mg
- Inositol . . . 8 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) . . . 50 mg
Dextrose, Cellulose, Liver Meal, Stearic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, l-Taurine, Natural Flavor, Magnesium Oxide, Choline Bitartrate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Ferrous Fumarate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Digestive Enzymes (Aspergillus Niger,Aspergillus Oryzae), d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Chromium Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Oxide,Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12 Supplement), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Copper Sulfate.