VetriScience Omega 3, 6, 9 Pro
A Skin, Heart & Joint Formula
Vetri Science Laboratories Omega 3,6,9 is a comprehensive fatty acid formula for cats and dogs that is rich in the fatty acids ALA, GLA, EPA, and DHA to support heart and skin health. Omega 3,6,9 is a blend of non-GMO oils from borage seed, flaxseed and fish. Omega 3, 6, 9 provides a healthy balance of fatty acids, which are critical to total body health. These fatty acids play a vital role in the structure of cell membranes to support animals with skin health problems. Additional, they support the immune system, and promote proper growth and development of the nervous system. Omega 3.6.9 provides a desirable ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 for more efficient and beneficial prostaglandin production. Daily supplementation with GLA, ALA, EPA, and DHA is the best way to ensure that companion animals will receive the health-protecting benefits of fatty acids.
Fatty acids are recommended to support:
- Skin and heart health
- Nervous system function and development
- Healthy organ function
- Joint function and health
- Respiratory health
- Immune system functions
- Gastrointestinal health
Directions for use:For easy administration, break open gel cap. If giving more than one gel cap, divide between AM and PM.
- All Cats: 1 gel cap every other day.
- Dogs under 15 lbs: 1 gel cap every other day.
- Dogs 15 – 30 lbs: 1 gel cap daily.
- Dogs over 30 lbs: 1 gel cap per 30 lbs of body weight, daily.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)178 mg
- Linoleic Acid (LA)171.6 mg
- Oleic Acid (OA)145
- Eicosapenaenoic Acid (EPA)120 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)80 mg
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)72.8 mg
- d-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E)10 IU
Borage seed oil, fish oil, flaxseed oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
line Products: Sales Are Restricted to Veterinarians Only