Renal Essentials Pro
Superior Kidney Support For Dogs
VetriScience Renal Essentials Pro is recommended to support and maintain proper kidney function and mineral balance. Contains a superior kidney support formula for optimal kidney function during times of stress. Veterinarian formula designed for all weight ranges.
Renal Essentials Pro supports:
Renal Essentials Pro is formulated to provide optimum benefit.
- Renal Circulation
- Immune & Antioxidant Defense System Functions
- Homocysteine Balance
- Supports Normal Fluid Retention
- Kidney & Liver Function
- Stress Management
- Astragalus Root Powder is an adaptogen that supports immune function and kidney circulation.
- Rehmannia is a Chinese herb traditionally used as a blood tonic and to support urine flow. It is said to be the “kidney’s own food.” It is an adaptogen that supports kidney circulation as well as kidney and liver function.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) Seed Extract supports the immune system, circulation, detoxification functions, and balanced fluid retention.
- Cordyceps sinensis Extract is an adaptogen and antioxidant. It supports immune system function, energy production, removal of toxins, and kidney function.
- Vitamin B1 is an antioxidant that supports efficient kidney circulation and the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins for proper energy production.
- Vitamin B2 is found in the largest concentrations in the liver, kidney, and heart. It is an antioxidant that supports metabolic activity for optimal energy production and the removal of unwanted materials from the kidneys. The B vitamins together may help reduce oxalate problems in the kidney and decrease fluid retention. B vitamins are water-soluble and are not properly recycled in times of kidney stress or dysfunction and supplementation may be required.
- Folic Acid, DMG, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B6 help to support circulation, methylation and sulfuration pathways.
- Potassium is important for mineral balance and water absorption.
- L-Arginine is an amino acid that supports kidney function and circulation.
- Lecithin may help protect the kidneys from fatty build up.
- Choline and Inositol are phospholipids that support reduced fluid retention.
- DMG, EPA, and DHA support immune function, balance eicosanoid production, and blood flow to the kidneys.
Directions For Use:
- 0-30 lbs: Give 1 chew daily
- 31-60 lbs: Give 2 chews daily
- 61 lbs or more: Give 4 chews daily
- If giving more than 1 chew, divide between AM & PM.
Active Ingredients Per Chew:
- Astragalus Root Powder 120 mg
- Rehamnnia glutinosa (Root) Extract 100 mg
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) Seed Extract 100 mg
- Cordyceps sinensis Extract 100 mg
- Lecithin 100 mg
- L-Arginine 100 mg
- N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) HCl 50 mg
- Eicosapentaeonic Acid (EPA) 45 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 30 mg
- Potassium (K Citrate) 16.5 mg
- Inositol 16 mg
- Pyridoxal HCl (Vitmain B6) 16 mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 8 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 8 mg
- Choline Chloride 8 mg
- Folic Acid 0.30 mg
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 0.10 mg
Inactive Ingredients:VetriScience Pro line Products: Sales Are Restricted to Veterinarians Only
Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Citric Acid, Citrus Pectin, Fish Oil Concentrate, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Mixed-tocophenols, Oat Flour, Oat Meal, Propionic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Rye Flour, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Oil, Water.