ArthriEase-Gold, Hip & Joint Chewable Tabs
Supports Healthy Cartilage, Tissue & JointsVet Classics ArthriEase-GOLD provides optimal levels of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Green Lipped Mussel, Hyaluronic Acid and MSM. This combination is recommended for dogs and cats to help support, maintain, and contribute to rebuilding damaged cartilage and tissue. It helps improve joint mobility and reduce stiffness. The antioxidants Ester-C (Vitamin C) and Vitamin E help protect against free radicals that cause cellular damage.
ArthriEase-Gold is recommended to support healthy hip and joint function and to maintain joint flexibility and alleviate aches and pains associated with exercise.
Active Ingredients per 5 gram tablet:
- Glucosamine HCL 99% (Shellfish Source): 500 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane: 500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source): 200 mg
- Green Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculus): 200 mg
- Boswellia Serrata: 90 mg
- Yucca Schidigera: 90 mg
- Calcium Ascorbate (from Ester-C ): 60 mg
- Zinc: 7 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid (from BioCell Collagen II ): 5 mg
- d-Alpha Tocopheryl (Vitamin E): 60 IU
Glucosamine HCL 99% (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane, Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source), Green Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculus), Boswellia Serrata, Yucca Schidigera, Calcium Ascorbate (from Ester-C ), Zinc, Hyaluronic Acid (from BioCell Collagen II ), d-Alpha Tocopheryl (Vitamin E).
Dicalcium Phosphate, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrins, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Rice Powder, Silica Aerogel, Stearic Acid and Whey.
Initial Three Week Period
- Up to 30 lbs: 1 to 1-1/2 tablets (1/2 in AM & 1/2 in PM)
- 31 to 60 lbs: 1-1/2 to 2 tablets (1 in AM &1/2 in PM)
- 61 to 100 lbs: 2 tablets (1 in AM &1 in PM)
- 101 lbs. and over: 3 tablets (2 in AM &1in PM)
- Up to 30 lbs: 1 tablet (AM or PM)
- 31 to 60 lbs: 1 to 1-1/2 tablets (1/2 in AM &1/2 in PM)
- 61 to 100 lbs: 1-1/2 to 2 tablets (1 in AM &1/2 in PM)
- 101 lbs. and over: 2 tablets (1 in AM &1 in PM)
After the initial three week period the number of tablets can often be reduced to a level that maintains the pet. Reduction should be done gradually in 1/2 to 1 tablet increments depending on the size of the pet, and should not be reduced more then one time per month. Administration may be increased at any time depending on the pet's needs.