Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews
Supports Healthy Cartilage & Joint Function While Managing Inflammation
Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chew is formulated with 8 proven active ingredients that work together with 4 different modes of activity to help maintain healthy cartilage and joint function while managing inflammation.
Use Duralactin for these patients
- Dogs with chronic inflammation
- Dogs that need long-term therapy
- Older dogs (Over 7 years of age)
- Dogs that do not respond to other therapies
- Dogs that experience adverse effects to other therapies
Dogs deserve an active lifestyle with multimodal comfort and mobility. How does Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chew help dogs?
- Reduce inflammation
- Maintain healthy joint fluid
- Support joints and muscles
- Reduce free radical oxidation
All in palatable soft liver flavored chews that can be given as a treat or mixed with food. Dogs love the taste!
Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chew contains eight active ingredients in one tablet, including MicroLactin dried milk protein, Glucosamine HCl, and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) all jointly working for dogs.
Duralactin Canine contains a patented dried milk protein concentrate derived from hyper-immunized cows and is believed to help manage long term inflammatory conditions, and can help diminish the need for steroids or NSAIDs.
Arthritis in dogs is an inflammatory condition and can be an extremely painful condition. There is no cure for dog arthritis, so a plan for long-term pain management is needed. Duralactin Canine can be used alone, or as a supplement to other treatment options. Duralactin products are all-natural and does not interfere with the use of NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), corticosteroids, glucosamine, or other medications or supplements. Duralactin is ideal for long term use and with high risk animals.
Duralactin's MicroLactin contains factors that appear to block and inhibit body chemicals from participating in the inflammatory response of arthritis. Daily use may significantly diminish the pain felt by an arthritic or chronically ill dog.
- Helps support normal activity and wellness
- All natural
- Vanilla-flavored chewable tablets
Active Ingredients per soft chew:
- MicroLactin [Dried Milk Protein] :: 1,500 mg
- Glucosamine HCl [Marine Source] :: 1,000 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane [MSM] :: 800 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid [Omega-3 - EPA] :: 15 mg
- Doxosahexaenoic Acid [Omega-3 - DHA :: 10 mg
- Manganese ::2.5 mg
- Zinc :: 2.5 mg
- Vitamin E :: 6.0 IU
Inactive Ingredients: Fish oil, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, magnesium stearate, natural liver flavor, soybean oil, sucrose
Directions for use: Feed directly or give with food.
Weight of Dog Dosage
- Up to 60 lbs 1 soft chew twice daily
- 61-120 lbs 2 soft chews twice daily
- 120+ lbs 3 soft chews twice daily
Signs of improvement will usually occur in 4-7 days with peak response in 10-14 days. Duralactin may be used as a primary supplement to manage inflammation and to support normal activity and wellness. You may notice a significant improvement in the ability to go up and down stairs, or moving about. Some dogs will return to jumping, running and playing as normal in a relatively short period of time.
Caution: Some pets may be sensitive to milk proteins and/or carbohydrates. If vomiting or diarrhea occurs, discontinue the use of Duralactin and contact your veterinarian.
For use in dogs only.
Storage: Room temperature.