Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar For Cats
Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar kills and repels fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks on cats for up to 7 months. For use on cats 12 weeks of age and older. Adams Plus flea collar not only kills adult fleas and ticks, including those carrying Lyme disease, but also kills flea eggs to prevent reinfestation.
Directions for use:
1. Buckle collar around cat's neck. Fit collar snug enough to prevent placement of the cat's leg or lower jaw through the collar, yet loose enough to be rotated about the neck.
2. Leave 1-2 extra inches on the length of the collar for adjustment, cut off excess, and dispose of in trash.
3. Check periodically and adjust fit, if necessary, especially when kittens are rapidly growing.
4. Replace in 7 months for continuous protection from adult fleas and flea egg hatch. Replace in 6 months for continuous protection from ticks. Collar does not need replacement if cat becomes wet.
To minimize flea infestation, use appropriate products to: Treat the pet; Treat the indoor environment, especially where pets spend time resting; Treat the outdoor environment when necessary.
What to Expect:
For Fleas: 1. This Adams Flea & Tick Collar for Cats is designed to kill adult fleas and flea eggs. 2. This collar begins working to kill fleas and flea eggs as soon as it is placed around the cat's neck. 3. Protection against fleas and flea eggs will be achieved within 48 hours, providing continuous protection for 8 months. 4. Replace collar every 7 months to help control adult flea infestations on your pet.
For Ticks: 1. Full protection against adult and immature ticks will be achieved within a few days, providing continuous protection for up to 6 months. 2. Adult ticks will be killed over the entire pet. Dead ticks will fall off or may be easily removed. 3. Replace collar every 6 months for continuous protection from ticks.
Storage and Disposal:
- Tetrachlorvinphos . . . 14.55%
- S-Methoprene . . . 1.02%
- Other ingredients . . . 84.43%
Collar should be left in place once fitted on cat. If collar is temporarily removed, do not set it on wood or other surfaces.
Central Garden & Pet