Adams Plus Pyrethrin Dip
Adams Plus Pyrethrin Dip kills and
repels fleas, ticks lice, gnats, mosquitoes and flies. Formulated with aloe vera extract, lanolin and sunscreens. Use only on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE
Dog and Cats: To kill fleas, ticks and lice, thoroughly mix 1/2 oz (1 tablespoon) of Adams Pyrethrin Dip with 1 gallon of warm water. For outdoor animals in areas of severe infestations, 2 oz (4 tablespoons) per gallon may be used. Make fresh solution daily. If animal's coat is very dirty, bathe first with an Adams shampoo.
Dip should be applied to dry or damp (not wet) coat. Sponge or dip animal with diluted ADAMS PYRETHRIN DIP making sure all areas are soaked to the skin. Let drip dry on animal. Do not rinse off. Repeat treatment every 7 days if necessary. Dependent on reinfestation levels in the animal's environment, extended insecticide and repellent activity, has been demonstrated with ADAMS PYRETHRIN DIP.
Pyrethrins 0.97%, Piperonyl butoxide, technical 3.74%, N-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide 5.7%, Di-n-propyl isocinchomeronate 1.94%, other ingredients 87.65%
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have
person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless
told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by
mouth to an unconscious person.
If in Eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove
contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing
eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Note to Physician:
Probable mucosal damage may contradict the use of gastric lavage.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF
substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wash
thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and
wash before reuse. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid contamination of food.
Wash hands with soap and water after using.
not use on puppies or kittens less than 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian
before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing
animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If
signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large
amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
This product is toxic to fish. Do
not add directly to water. Do not apply where runoff is likely to occur.
in a cool, dry area away from heat and open flame. Do not contaminate water,
food or feed by storage or disposal. Do not transfer contents to other