CarePoint VET U-100 Insulin Syringes
Pet Insulin SyringesCarePoint Vet Insulin Syringes by Allison Medical feature large, bold, easy-to-read permanent markings for accurate dosage and lubricated needles for injection comfort. Packaged in convenient polybags of ten insulin syringes.
CarePoint VET U-100 Syringes are designed to provide the proper dose of U-100 insulin. The measurements of one unit of the U-100 syringe will provide precisely one unit of U-100 insulin.
- Designed for comfort and precision
- Low dead space to prevent insulin waste
- Comfortable finger grip for better injection control
- Permanently attached needle to ensure stability
- Protective needle shield & plunger cap
- U-100 insulin has 100 units of active insulin in each milliliter (ml) of liquid
- U-40 insulin has 40 units of active insulin in each milliliter (ml) of liquid
Because U-40 is weaker than U-100, larger volumes are required giving the ability for more precise measurement of the medication. Because U-40 and U-100 are not equivalent in terms of dosage, a specialized U-40 syringe was developed allowing for more simplified and accurate dosing of U-40 medications.