DOUXO S3 SEB Mousse
Management of Kerato-Seborrheic Skin Conditions
Ceva DOUXO S3 SEB Mousse with Ophytrium is for the topical and adjuvant management of kerato-seborrheic skin conditions in dogs and cats. DOUXO S3 SEB Mousse is a no-bathing, leave-on mousse that provides a soothing and anti-inflammatory benefit to seborrheic skin. Provides a 91% reduction in dandruff, excess sebum and unpleasant odors after 24 days. Odors are decreased by 100%.
Ophytrium is a purified, natural ingredient from the S3 - Safe Skincare Selection. Ophytrium has been carefully selected for its high tolerance and simultaneous threefold action on the skin’s ecosystem:
The Body Has Three Skin Barriers:
- Helps support the skin’s physical barrier for supple, hydrated skin
- Helps support the microbial flora for healthy skin
- Helps soothe irritated skin
Active Ingredients: Ophytrium 0.5%
- Physical skin barrier keeps allergens, germs and parasites out, and water in
- Immunological skin barrier reacts to anything that gets through the first lines of defense
- Microbiological skin barrier or microbiota is a complex mixture of microoganisms that protect skin from the invasion of pathogens
Water, phenoxyethanol, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, seboliance™ (punica granatum extract), pentavitin® (saccharide isomerate), panthenol, hydrolyzed oats, coco+vanilla hypoallergenic fragrance, butylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, citric acid, sodium hydroxide.
Adjusted pH for promoting a rich and diverse microbiota. Formulated for a smooth, creamy texture. Soap, sulfate, paraben, phthalate, colorant and nanoparticle FREE
Localized use: Apply on dry hair. Brush the hair coat. Dispense 1 or 2 pumps in the hand and then apply on the targeted area, massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Do no rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, brush the hair coat again. Apply as often as necessary.
For whole body application: Apply on dry hair. Brush the hair coat thoroughly. Dispense 1 or 2 pumps in the hand and then apply on the skin and hair. Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Repeat as many times as necessary to cover the whole body, avoiding areas around the eyes and mouth. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, brush the hair coat again.
- Cat and Dogs Under 13 lbs :: 1 pump per 2 lbs
- Dogs Over 13 lbs :: 1 pump per 4 lbs
- Double the dosage for long and/or thick fur
Use 3 times a week for 3 weeks. Contains approximately 200 pumps.
For topical use only on dogs and cats.
How Supplied: 150 ml
Ceva Animal Health