The only bio-polymer microchip in the market
Thin, small and lightweight
“No return click” syringe
Material and description: Bio-compatible, FDA-approved SLIM polymer encapsulated microchip contains an individual, preprogrammed ID code in accordance with ISO Standards 11784/11785.
Special feature: our premium product: The Slim transponder has a thin, 14 gauge needle which allows for smooth, gentle implantation with minimal penetration force. Our special “No Return Click” syringe blocks the injector once depressed, stopping the microchip from being sucked back into the piston.
Package: each microchip is pre-loaded into a ready-to-use disposable syringe and detachable needle, sterilized by EtO gas and individually packed. Each microchip comes with a collar tag with the corresponding microchip number printed on the front of the tag.BENEFITS AT GLANCE
- Thin, small and lightweight Implanter is extremely smooth and offers a painless administration. Features a 14 gauge needle and a No Click Return technology ensuring that the implantation process is as quick and painless for the animal as possible.
- The Slim microchip can be read up to 9.5 in or 24.2 cm away with a universal reader.
- Medical I.O Sterilazation. Single blister with six barcode labels per microchip.
• Unique, unalterable and permanent animal identification system
• Remarkably lightweight, at only 0.05 grams
• THIN microchip delivered in 14 gauge syringe doesn’t compromise read distance for needle gauge
• Ergonomic, ‘No Return Click’ – Listen for the “Click”! It means the chip is properly implanted and locks the injector, keeping the microchip from being retracted during syringe removal. Proper implantation helps prevent microchip migration!
• Removable needle for easy sharps disposal and biohazard cost savings; plastic syringe body can be recycled
• 15-digit, ISO-compliant microchips can be read internationally
• Polymer offers greater tensile strength and mechanical resistance
• Ideal for people who travel with their pets
• Includes Free Lifetime regeristration and Free Lifetime updates at petlink.net.
• FEI and USEF compliant for equine implantation