GlycoFlex Plus Canine Joint Support
Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Antioxidants, Perna Mussel
VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Canine Formula is an advanced joint support supplement for dogs over 30 lbs. The powerful blend of Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin, DMG, Perna and beneficial antioxidants has shown clinically to increase hind leg strength up to 41% in just 4 weeks. Recommended for dogs of all ages needing advanced joint support.
Directions for use:
- Helps cushion joints and promote cartilage building
- Helps alleviate discomfort caused by normal daily activity
- Delicious duck-flavored chews
Active Ingredients per 2 Chews:
- Initial 4 to 6 weeks:
31-60 lbs: 2 chew daily
61-100 lbs: 4 chews daily
101 lbs and over: 5 chews daily
- Maintenance (after initial period):
31-60 lbs: 1 chew daily
61-100 lbs: 2 chews daily
101 lbs and over: 3 chews daily
- If giving more that 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM
- Administer during or after your dog eats to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Features of Ingredients:
- Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) 1000 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 1000 mg
- Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand Green-Lipped Mussel) 600 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 400 mg
- N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 100 mg
- dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 50 IU
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 24 mg
- Manganese (Mn Proteinate) 10 mg
- Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Extract 5 mg
- L-Glutathione 2 mg
- Selenium (Na Selenite) 0.002 mg
- Perna canaliculus (GlycOmega brand green-lipped mussel) supports proper connective tissue and joint function.
- DMG, an essential nutrient naturally produced by the body, supports physical and mental energy levels, efficient oxygen utilization in tissues and acts as an antioxidant to maintain joint health.
- Glucosamine supports the production of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) within the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. As you dog ages, there is a decrease in the production of GAGs, which can add to joint stress, thinning of synovial fluid and the breakdown of connective tissue.
- MSM is a source of organic sulfur. Supports the structure of joints and connective joint.
- Manganese is a essential mineral for the formation of collagen, GAGs and proteoglycans, all of which support cartilage integrity.
- Antioxidants: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Grape Seed Extract, Selenium, and L-glutathione. Antioxidants support a healthy immune system response, proper detoxification function, and free radical neutralization.
Arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, citric acid, citrus pectin, duck flavor, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
Which GlycoFlex is the right one for your dog?
- GlycoFlex I: Formulated for dogs needing basic joint support as they grow and mature, and as for the active dog.
- GlycoFlex 2: Contains higher levels of glucosamine and is recommended for adult or maturing dogs, and dogs needing advanced joint nutrition.
- GlycoFlex 3: Designed for serious joint support. It is also recommended for geriatric and working dogs and those recovering from orthopedic surgery.
- GlycoFlex Classic: An introductory hip and joint health supplement supporting proper joint and connective tissue growth and function in dogs of all ages.
- GlycoFlex Plus: Recommended for dogs of all ages needing advanced joint support. Formula contains a powerful combination of ingredients to cushion joints, promote cartilage building and alleviate discomfort caused by daily activities. Contains not only all the ingredients of GlycoFlex 3, GlycoFlex Plus also has Chondroitin Sulfate.