Greenies Veterinary Dental Chews
Dental Plaque & Tartar ControlGreenies Veterinary Dental Chews For Dogs satisfy your dog's natural desire to chew. The consistency/ingredients have been shown to help reduce odors, control dental tartar (calculus), strengthen gums and diminish oral bacteria.
Some chew products contain other inert materials which are not digestible. All ingredients in Greenies, the original smart-treat, are highly digestible and, except for the palatability enhancer, are used in human food products.
Greenies Veterinary Formula Canine Dental Chews prevent buildup of dental calculus, are exceptionally palatable, highly digestible and improve digestibility of other foods.
Dental Plaque and Tartar Protection
The Greenies chewy texture works with the dog's natural chewing action to maximize plaque and tartar reduction. Dogs will manipulate the dental chew in different parts of the mouth, maximizing tooth contact. Greenies dental attributes were developed primarily as a maintenance program for a dogs' teeth following cleaning by a veterinarian.
Greenies Offer Whole Body Health Benefits
- Cognitive Health: Contains Omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA aid in brain cell communication and receptor function
- Immune System Health: Advanced antioxidants, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and taurine, support healthy cell production and help keep dog's immunities strong.
- Metabolic Health: Chelated minerals like zinc and iron help support metabolism and are highly bio-available, so they are easily absorbed into dogs' systems.
- Skin Health: Microencapsulated fish oil provides Omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy skin and soft shiny coat.
Greenies Veterinary Formula Canine Dental Chews are formulated with a blend of highly soluble proteins, vitamins, Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and chelated minerals. The dental chews are high in protein, low in fat and nutritionally complete for adult dogs.Ingredients:Wheat flour, wheat protein isolate, glycerin, gelatin, oat fiber, fish oil, water, lecithin, natural poultry flavor, minerals (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, magnesium amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), DL-methionine, choline chloride, dried apple pomace, taurine, fruit juice color, vitamins (dl-alpha tocopherol acetate [source of vitamin E], L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, vitamin B12 supplement, d-calcium pantothenate [vitamin B5], niacin supplement, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement [vitamin B2], vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], folic acid), decaffeinated green tea extract, marigold extract, turmeric color.
Pets should always be supplied with fresh drinking water while eating dental chews. Greenies are not intended for dogs less than 5 lbs or under 6 months of age.
- Teenie :: Dogs 5-15 lbs
- Petite :: Dogs 15-25 lbs
- Regular :: Dogs 25-50 lbs
- Large :: Dogs 50-100 lbs
Attention: Always monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewd. As with any edible product, gulping can be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
- Crude Protein . . . Min 27%
- Crude Fat . . . Min 5%.; Max 8%
- Crude Fiber . . . Max 6%
- Moisture . . . Max 15%
- Iron . . . Min 150 mg/kg
- Zinc . . . Min 150 mg/kg
- Vitamin A . . . Min 6,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E . . . Min 600 IU/kg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) . . . Min 0.14%
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) . . . Min 0.15%