HomeoPet Liver Rescue
Safe, Gentle, 100% Natural
HomeoPet Liver Rescue is an all natural remedy for the removal of unwanted environmental toxins from organs in dogs, cats and small animals. Improves energy, overall health and well being. Formerly HomeoPet Cleanz Detox.
Directions for use in dogs and cats:
Small Mammals such as rabbits, ferrets, hamsters and pot bellied pigs can be dosed by weight as for cats and dogs.
- Under 1 lb . . . 2 drops in drinking water twice daily
- 1-20 lbs . . . 5 drops
- 21-60 lbs . . . 10 drops
- 61-100 lbs . . . 20 drops
- Give twice daily for 21 days. Repeat every 3 months.
Optimally the liquid preparation should be dropped directly on to the mucous membrane of the mouth including lips, ideally in dogs by pulling out the labial pouch and in cats by raising the head until the mouth opens. Where an animal finds this distressful or an owner is unable to comply, the medication can be put in the food, water or milk. Where animals are sensitive to the odor of the alcohol preservative a 10-20 minute period should be allowed for it to dilute and evaporate before the liquid or food is presented to the patient. Occasionally, animals will shake their heads as a response to the alcohol preservative; cats may salivate excessively and in these cases presenting it in food, water or milk works.
Minimum 450 drops per bottle.
- Astragalus Menziesii 6x (Astragalus): To relieve and remove burning in esophagus and stomach issues.
- Berber Vulgaris 4x (Barberry): To benefit pain in front of kidneys extending to liver, spleen, stomach, groins, kidneys into bladder, hepatic region.
- Cactus Grandiflorus 12x (Night-blooming Cereus): Weight and distress in stomach and liver. Vomiting. Constant urination. Urine passes by drops, with much burning.
- Cantharis 12x (Spanish Fly): omiting. Sensitiveness over stomach. Acute cystitis, with bloody urine. Kidney area very sensitive.
- Carbo Vegitabilis 12x (Vegetable Charcoal): Liver. Slow digestion. Belching after eating and drinking, temporary relief from belching. Protein in the urine. Diabetes. Bedwetting at night.
- Carduus Marianus 4x (St. Mary's Thistle): Liver, engorged, swollen laterally painful to pressure. Stomach burning as of acidity. Contents of stomach and intestines sour. Nausea, retching and vomiting. Urging to urinate. Pressure on bladder producing dribbling of urine.
- Ceanothus Americanus 6x (Red Root): Pain in liver worse lying on right side. Dull pain in liver region immediately after eating. Wanting to drink water, but it makes him sick. Constant urge to urinate, and after urinating feeling as if all had not passed.
- Chelidonum Majus 4x (Greater Celandine): Liver enlarged, tender. Gastric pains, better after eating. Eating relieves temporarily. Profuse, foaming yellow urine, like beer. Spasmodic pain in right kidney and liver.
- Chionanthus Virginica 6x (Fringe Tree): Soreness in region of liver, enlarged liver. Belching, nausea and vomiting. Contipation. Frequent urination with bile and sugar in urine.
- Dioscorea Villosa 4x (Wild Yam): Sharp pains from liver. Belching of large quantities of offensive gas, sour, bitter, with hiccoughs. Sharp, cramping pain in pit of stomach.
- Dolichos Prurien 6x (Cowhage): Liver problems with itching. Flatulent eructation. Vomits bile.
- Equisetum Hyemale 6x (Horse-tail): Excessive hunger. Deep pain in region of right kidney, extending to lower abdomen with urgent desire to urinate. Frequent urging with severe pain at the close of urination
- Leptandra Virginica 4x (Culver's Root): Acute liver conditions. Red or orange colored urine. Distress in stomach and small intestines.
- Lycopodium 8x (Club Moss): Weak liver, cries before urinating. Poor digestion. Eating ever so little creates fullness.
- Nux Vomica 8x (Poison-nut): Toxic liver from drugs, chemicals. Weak liver from bad diet. Hepatitis from bad food or water. Nausea and vomiting. Involuntary urination when coughing, sneezing.
- Sulphur 6x (Sublimated Sulphur): Pain and soreness of liver. Frequent urination, especially at night. Vomiting of undigested food or sour vomiting. Sudden call to urinate, must hurry.
- Solidago Virgaurea 4x (Goldenrod): Kidneys sore and tender. Cystitis. Obstructing flow of urine or inflammation.
- Taraxacum Officinale 4x (Dandelion): Deficiency of the liver and the bladder. Chronic cholecystitis. Gastric bilous attacks. Frequent desire to urinate with copious urine. Urination painless urging. Bedwetting during sleep.