Nu Cat Senior MultiVitamin Soft Chews
VetriScience Nu Cat Senior MultiVitamin is a multi vitamin-mineral supplement that contains a full spectrum of balanced vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants. Recommended to support cardiovascular, liver, cognitive, and eye functions as well as maintenance of the physical and mental well being of geriatric cats.
Nu Cat Feline Senior MultiVitamin also incorporates important nutrients necessary to feline health that are not always found in cat food or ordinary supplements. These include Taurine (to support eye health and reproductive processes), GLA and LA (essential fatty acids to promote a healthy coat and skin), and Perna canaliculus (a rich source of glycosaminoglycans to support joint flexibility and mobility).
Facts about Nu Cat Senior MultiVitamin:
- Nu-Cat offers a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals in the proper ratios for maximum absorption and utilization by cats.
Nu-Cat does not contain preservatives or antibiotics.
- Nu-Cat contains only quality ingredients.
- Nu-Cat has a balanced and complete B complex to support mood and memory.
- Nu-Cat has been formulated with concern for maintaining optimum health in cats.
- The magnesium level has been specifically formulated with the FUS cat in mind.
- Essential fatty acids are included to improve hair luster and skin tone.
- Taurine has been shown to benefit retinal function, and reproductive and cardiovascular health.
- Antioxidants (A, E and selenium) fight free radical damage and support immune system.
- EPA and DHA supports healthy skin and coat, and normal brain function.
- Vital minerals to support proper composition of body fluids, formation of red blood cells, bone structure support, and to help maintain healthy nerve function.
- Delicious fish-flavored chew.
Directions For Use (for all weight ranges):
Adult Cat: Give 1 soft chew daily.Inactive Ingredients: cellulose, fibrosol, fish flavor, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, vegetable stearate.
Active Ingredients Per Soft Chew:
- Arginine (0.8%) :: 10 mg
- Lysine (0.8%) :: 10 mg
- Methionine (0.4%) :: 5 mg
- Linoleic Acid (1.2%) :: 15 mg
- Calcium (2.0% (max 2.2%) :: 25 mg
- Phosphorous (1.0%) (max 1.1%) :: 12.5 mg
- Potassium (0.4%) :: 5 mg
- Magnesium (0.12%) :: 1.5 mg
- Iron (1,600 ppm) :: 2 mg
- Copper (96 ppm) :: 0.12 mg
- Manganese (112 ppm) :: 0.14 mg
- Zinc (1,600 ppm) :: 2 mg
- Iodine (32 ppm) :: 0.04 mg
- Selenium (12.8 ppm) :: 0.016 mg
- Vitamin A :: 500 IU
- Vitamin D3 :: 50 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) :: 5 IU
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) :: 0.80 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) :: 0.60 mg
- Pantothenic Acid :: 0.80 mg
- Niacin :: 4.5 mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) :: 0.30 mg
- Folic Acid :: 0.12 mg
- Biotin :: 0.004 mg
- Vitamin B121 :: 0.0024 mg
- Taurine (1.6%) 20 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid, EPA (Omega 3 Fatty Acid from fish oil) :: 10.7 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid, DHA (Omega 3 Fatty Acid from fish oil) :: 8.0 mg
- Ascorbic Acic (Vitamin C) :: 5 mg
- Inositol :: 2 mg
oat flour, brewers dried yeast, rye flour, fish meal, glycerin, arabic gum, soy lecithin, fish oil, canola oil, calcium carbonate, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, water, safflower oil, taurine, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, dicalcium phosphate, citrus pectin, salmon oil, l-arginine, vitamin E supplement, l-lysine, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, dl-methionine, niacinamide, sorbic acid (a preservative), vitamin B12 supplement, inositol, thiamine mononitrate, magnesium oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, riboflavin, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative), vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, manganese sulfate, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, folic acid, calcium iodate, potassium chloride.