Spot-On Helpful Hints for Use on Your Dog
1) While it is not completely necessary, try to
administer OmniTrol to your dog while the animal is standing.
2) For OmniTrol to work its best it is recommended that
you always part the hair at the site of application until the skin is
3) Then apply the tip of the applicator tube as near the
skin as possible and squeeze to administer the recommended dose to your
4) Pay close attention to the level of the dose being
administered by viewing the graduation line on the tube.
5) To spread the dose better, you can always choose to
divide the dose between 3 to 4 different sites along the top of your
dogs back starting at the shoulder blades to the base of the tail.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC
Hazards to Humans: Harmful if
swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and
water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using
tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before re-use. Prolonged
or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some
Hazards to Domestic Animals: For
external use on dogs only. Do not use on cats or animals
other than dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on
debilitated, aged or medicated animals, pregnant or nursing pups.
Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ
dysfunction. Sensitivities can occur after using ANY pesticide product
for animals. If signs of sensitivity occur, discontinue use, bathe your
pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs
continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Signs of sensitivity
include skin sensitivity, increased itchiness, redness, rash, hair
discoloration or hair loss at the application site and lethargy.
DO NOT USE ON CATS
Accidental application to cats and/or grooming a
recently treated dog may result in tremors and/or unconditional muscle
movements. If this occurs, immediate veterinary care should be provided.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control
center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a
glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to
by a poison control center or doctor.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately
with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or
doctor for treatment advice.
IF IN EYES
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for
15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses after the first 5 minutes, then
continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment
This product is extremely toxic to fish and other
aquatic organisms. Do not allow treated dogs to go swimming for 12 hours
Do not use or store near heat or open flames.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and
Store in a cool,
dry place. Protect from freezing.