Feline HA Hydrolyzed Formula - DryPurina Proplan Veterinary Diets Feline HA Hydrolyzed Formula is recommended for suspected food allergy conditions (dermatitis) and food intolerance (gastroenteritis) in cats. Hydrolyzed protein reduces the risk of a food allergic reaction. Low-allergen, single carbohydrate source contains virtually no protein. Highly digestible to help with challenging GI problems and for optimal absorption. Provides optima nutrition for both growth and maintenance. HA Hydrolyzed Formula serves as an elimination diet for food trials.
This diet promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
Feeding Instructions using standard 8 oz measuring cup.
- Hydrolyzed protein is when the protein is broken down into small components which are less likely to cause a negative response in food sensitive cats
- Low allergen carbohydrate source
- Highly digestible for optimal nutrient absorption
- Complete and balanced formula for kittens and adult cats
- 3 to 5 lbs: 1/4 to 1/2 cup/day
- 6 to 8 lbs: 1/2 to 2/3 cup/day
- 9 to 12 lbs: 2/3 to 1 cup/day
- 13 to 16 lbs: 1 to 1-1/4 cups/day
- 17 to 20 lbs: 1-1/4 tp 1-1/2 cups/day
- 21 to 25 lbs: 1-1/2 to 2 cups/day
- If you cat is under one year of age, consult your veterinarian for the proper amount to feed.
- Crude Protein (min): 30%
- Crude Fat (min): 9%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 4%.
- Moisture (max): 10%
- Ash (max): 7.75%
- Calcium (min): 0.9%
- Phosphorus (min): 0.8%
Rice starch, hydrolyzed soy protein isolate, partially hydrogenated canola oil preserved with TBHQ, hydrolyzed chicken liver, tricalcium phosphate, powdered cellulose, corn oil, hydrolyzed chicken, sodium bisulfate, DL-Methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, tetra sodium pyrophosphate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, phosphoric acid, salt, guar gum, taurine, lecithin, magnesium oxide, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite.