Antimicrobial Ear Flush
Dechra TrizCHLOR Flush is a multicleanse 0.15% aqueous flush for use in dogs and cats as a
cleaning and/or alkalinizing and/or pretreatment flush. Recommended for mixed and resistant bacterial otitis. Safe for middle ear infections. Solution - pH 8.
- Preservative free
- Adjunctive therapy for bacterial skin infections caused by Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Residual effects shown to remain active on skin after rinsing.
- Bacteria tend not to develop resistance to chlorhexidine gluconate.
- Antibicrobial and antibiotic potentiating activity.
- Alkalinizing (pH 8).
- Effective against Pseudomonas infections.
- Potientiates chlorhexidine and antibiotics.
- Disrupts the bacterial cell wall.
- Inhibits the effects of ulcerating bacterial enzymes.
Apply liberally to affected area, gently but firmly
massage. Repeat as necessary or as directed by veterinarian.
Precautions: If undue ear or skin irritation
develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
CAUTION: Use topically only. Avoid contact
with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
CONTAINS: Tromethamine (Tris) USP, Edetate
Disodium Dihydrate (EDTA) USP, .15% Chlorhexidine Digluconate buffered to pH
8 with Tromethamine HCl and deionized water.
Net Contents: 4 oz (118 ml)
Dechra Veterinary Products