Prebiotics & Probiotics to Support Gastrointestinal Health & Immune System
Probiotic Everyday by VetriScience Laboratories is a chewable feline supplement providing is a powerful probiotic with prebiotics for supporting proper gastrointestinal function and digestive health. Probiotic Everyday has been designed for easy use on a daily basis, as well as during times of stress, including travel, kenneling, after antibiotic therapy, deworming and for digestive disorders. Recommended by veterinarians during patient recovery and following an episode of vomiting and/or diarrhea because it contains over 100 million colony-forming units per chew. Prebiotics are included in Probiotic Everyday to support the growth of beneficial bacteria colonies, thereby supporting gut bacteria balance.
VetriScience Probiotic Everyday Feline Supplement
- Provides over 100 million CFU's of probiotics per serving
- Contains 9 strains or probiotics
- Includes the soluble fiber benefits of FOS
- Very palatable and cats love the taste!
- Contains a highly stable probiotic species called GanedenBC30TM (Bacillus coagulans)
- Natural duck flavor
Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that help control the critical balance in the digestive system. They prevent the growth of undesirable microorganisms. Balance within the digestive system is essential to maintain a healthy intestine, protect against disease, improve digestion and enhance overall health. Besides the digestive tract, microflora reside in other areas where mucous membranes are exposed to the environment such as the skin, respiratory tract and genital-urinary tract.
Ways that Probiotics Keep Cats Healthy:
About FOS (Fructoligosaccharides):
- Assist in digestion and prevent gas, bloating and bad breath
- Prevent unwanted opportunistic strains of bacteria from growing to a population where they can cause health challenges
- Enhance the function of the immune system
- Product B Vitamins and enzymes
- Promote regularity
FOS are soluble fibers and prebiotics that support the growth of beneficial microbes in the intestinal tract. They have been shown to inhibit the growth of harmful bacterial species. Because FOS is not digested by the body, it will increase the amount of material in the intestinal tract and stimulate the elimination process to support regularity.
Guaranteed Analysis per Chew (1.2 g):
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) 200 mg
- Bacillus coagulans 100,000,000 CFU/gram
- GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086)
Fructooligosaccharides, ground oat grains, soy lecithin, ground malted barley, ground pearled rice, ground rye groats, natural duck flavor, glycerin, oat meal, arabic gum, brewers dried yeast, canola oil, water, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, citrus pectin, dried skim milk, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product, sorbic acid (preservative), propionic acid (preservative), mixed tocopherols (preservative), aloe vera gel concentrate.
VetriScience Laboratories :: USA