Matrix First Aid Aloe Creme
Aloe Creme restores healthy skin tissue by clinging to the wound to form an invisible bandage. Aloe Cream assists in promoting new tissue and hair growth.
- Step #3 Restore in the Matrix 3 Step Wound Care System
- Helps deter flies
- For minor cuts, burns, saddle sores and rope burns
- Forms a barrier to keep dirt and flies away while allowing the wound to breathe to assist with proper and quick healing
- Contains Allantoin and Safflower Oil. Allantoin is an organic cell growth and renewal agent that aids in fast healing with minimization of scarring.
- Aloe Vera is soothing and speeds healing time.. Also contains vitamins E, A, D and B.
- Great for horses, dogs, goats and other livestock (non-food intended species only)
Directions: Cleanse wound once a
day with Matrix Phenol Wound Cleanser. Apply Aloe Creme in a sterile manner to the affected area once or
twice daily until hair growth is complete. Treat the area extending a couple of inches from the wound for maximum
speed in healing. For more serious wounds use Matrix Hydrogel Phenol Wound Treatment before applying Aloe
Deionized Water, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf
Juice, Stearic Acid, Laureth-4, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol,
Safflower Oil, Allantoin, Sorbitol, Polusorbate 80, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palitate (Vitamin A),
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Panthenol (Vitamin B), Benzethonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Polymethoxy Bicyclic Oxazolidine,
D&C Yellow No. 10.
Warnings: FOR DEEP WOUND, ALWAYS
CONSULT YOUR VETERINARIAN, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF
CHILDREN. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. FOR
EXTERNAL USE ONLY.