Vetericyn VF Veterinary Formula Wound & Skin Care Hydrogel Spray is a one-step topical water-based spray that cleans wounds, treats infections and kills bacteria including antibiotic-resistant MRSA. Use to treat topical infections
and wounds, hot spots, rain rot, outer ear infections, yeast infections and rashes. This steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and speeds healing. HydroGel is designed to slowly evaporate, there is no
need to wipe away film or residue from previous applications. Vetericyn VF HydroGel kills antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores. Tests free for competitive animals.
Vetericyn VF Cleans, Treats & Heals Wounds
- Acute and chronic wounds
- Partial and full-thickness wounds
- Abrasions and abscesses
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Post-surgical wounds
- Moistening and lubricating wound dressings
- Reducing wound odors
Directions for Use - Hydrogel
- Skin rashes
- Allergy sites
- Fecal and urine contact skin irritations
- Hot spots
- Shake well before use
- Remove excess hair from wound area and clipping if necessary
- Adjust spray nozzle and saturate the affected area
- If required, fill cavity with appropriate wond filler and cover wth gauze or other covering and secure into place
- Reapply as required to ensure adequate moisture balance
- Hydrogel is designed to stick to the site of appication and evaporate slowly; no need to wipe away film for residue.
Made with Microcyn Technology: Vetericyn VF HydroGel Wound and Infection Treatment utilizes the same FDA-cleared formula that has been used to treat over one million humans worldwide without a single serious adverse effect. An oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal's own immune system, Vetericyn VF HydroGel will not harm healthy tissue. Being pH neutral, it should not sting when applied.
Safe for use around eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained in a moist environment. For best results, first clean affected area with Vetericyn Plus VF Wound & Skin Care Liquid to ensure deep dermal cleansing and proper wound bed preparation.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
Ingredients: Oxidized Water, Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl), Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl), and Sodium Chloride (NaCl)
Available Sizes: 2 oz Pump and 16.9 oz Trigger Spray