Comfort Point U-40 Insulin Syringe
1/2 ml, 29G x 1/2 inch
Exel Comfort Point U-40 Insulin Syringe is a Lo-Dose Syringe with a permanently attached needle and an Advanced Uni-Body Design, The reduced dead space allows for reduced insulin waste. Features a smooth plunger for greater filling accuracy and auto ground needle tip for greater comfort.
Instructions For Use:
- Does not contain natural rubber latex
- Non-toxic and pyrogen free
Packaging: 10 syringes/bag, 100 syringes/box
- To expose plunger, remove larger cap
- To expose needle, pull small red cap straight off, being careful not to bend the needle
- To measure correct dosage, align top edge of plunger tip with you dosage mark on the syringe scale.
- Use a syringe once only. To prevent misuse after injection, dispose syringe in a sealable puncture proof Sharps container.